The Emergency Services Foundation introduces its new Diversity and Inclusion Awards Program . Award recipients will be announced at the Foundation's 2024 International Women's Day event.
This initiative is dedicated to recognising and celebrating leading practice in promoting inclusion and gender diversity among ESF’s 15 member agencies .
Applications are open now and close on 11 February 2024
- Gender Inclusivity Initiative – This award will acknowledge a particular program within a member agency at the corporate, branch, or unit level.
- Women’s Equality Initiative – This award will acknowledge a particular program within a member agency at the corporate, branch, or unit level.
- Diversity and Inclusion Champion – This candidate will have made a significant impact to advance diversity and inclusion through demonstrated actions and initiative in their workplace, regardless of their role or rank. They should be a shining example of, and role model for, gender diversity and inclusion.
Note that categories one and two are intended to acknowledge a program, not the agency in general.
Visit the Foundation's website to find out more and to apply esf.com.au/events/international-womens-day/diversity-and-inclusion-awards-2024/
Meet the judges
The judging panel includes:
- Ro Allen - Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commissioner
- Dr Niki Vincent - Commissioner for Gender Equality in the Public Sector
- Rick Nugent APM - Emergency Management Commissioner