Welcome to Inspector General for Emergency Management
Welcome to the Inspector-General for Emergency Management
I want to...
- Check progress with VBRC implementation
- See IGEM's final progress report on the 2015 Lancefield-Cobaw fire
- Read about sector improvements since the 2013-14 fire season
- Find out about sector performance in the Annual Assurance Summary
- View IGEM's Review of the initial response to the 2015 Wye River-Jamieson Track fire
Established on 1 July 2014, the Inspector-General for Emergency Management is providing assurance to government and the community in respect of emergency management arrangements in Victoria and fostering their continuous improvement.
The Inspector-General for Emergency Management's activities are contributing to building a sustainable and efficient emergency management system that minimises the likelihood, effect and consequence of emergencies on the Victorian community and ultimately, contributes to a safer, more resilient Victoria.