Welcome to Inspector General for Emergency Management
Welcome to the Inspector-General for Emergency Management
I want to...
- Read IGEM's Final Report on response to the thunderstorm asthma emergency
- Find out about Victoria’s critical infrastructure resilience arrangements
- Understand government's progress with bushfire management changes
- Read the summary of planned burn breach investigations
- Track implementation of actions from the Hazelwood Mine Fire Inquiry
Established on 1 July 2014, the Inspector-General for Emergency Management is providing assurance to government and the community in respect of emergency management arrangements in Victoria and fostering their continuous improvement.
The Inspector-General for Emergency Management's activities are contributing to building a sustainable and efficient emergency management system that minimises the likelihood, effect and consequence of emergencies on the Victorian community and ultimately, contributes to a safer, more resilient Victoria.