About the role
Reporting to the Manager Assurance Frameworks, the Senior Assurance Analyst contributes to developing and implementing assurance processes to support continuous, effective and sustainable improvement in Victoria’s emergency management sector.
The Senior Assurance Analyst will contribute to all of the team’s activities, including:
- Contribute to the ongoing implementation and maintenance of the Assurance Framework for Emergency Management through the development of relevant risk-based processes or methodology and application of outcome measures in assurance activities
- Contribute to the development of and provide expert strategic advice on assurance frameworks or plans for selected areas or components of the emergency management system, with a particular focus on COVID-19 response, critical infrastructure resilience and emergency management planning
- Undertake monitoring emergency management sector performance against developed frameworks and service delivery expectations and analyse its effectiveness. (This may include observations in the field before, during and after emergencies)
- Lead and undertake sophisticated quantitative and qualitative analysis and reporting of emergency management sector performance, with a focus on COVID-19 response, critical infrastructure resilience and emergency management planning, in accordance with the principles within the Assurance Framework for Emergency Management
- Demonstrated experience in developing and applying assurance frameworks and conducting performance evaluations and reviews
- Demonstrated research, analysis and investigative skills and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the emergency management sector is desirable.
Information and applications
Applications close on 16 February 2021.
To find out more and to apply, go to Seek .