Reporting to the Manager Performance Monitoring, the Performance Monitoring Officer participates in developing and implementing monitoring and assurance processes to support continuous, effective, and sustainable improvement in Victoria's emergency management sector.
The Performance Monitoring Officer will contribute to all of the Performance Monitoring team's activities, with a particular focus outlined in the key accountabilities. Some of these include:
- supporting the monitoring of the emergency management sector and specific agency performance, against developed frameworks and service delivery expectations, and analyse its effectiveness
- assisting in the establishment of performance monitoring activities in consultation with the emergency management sector, including for specific programs, and support ongoing monitoring activities
- collecting, cataloguing, and storing relevant performance data and undertaking analysis of it, including drafting of performance and investigation reports, and associated correspondence.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- experience in conducting performance monitoring, evaluations, and reviews
- research, analysis, and investigative skills
- a working knowledge of risk management principles
- knowledge and understanding of the emergency management sector and specifically, the Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority, will be highly regarded.
How to apply
Apply at careers.vic.gov.au .
Applications close 28 July 2019